Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Campmeeting continued

So my blog is turning into a daily blog. If you are bored and you don't have anything to do, on the web. During the summer I probably will be writing everyday, because I don't have much to do. Except in July, I will be gone for a month! That will be a good experience for me. Yesterday we went to Dr. Hans Diehl seminar it was excellant. He talked about how vegetables, fruits,grains, and nuts can cleanse your system from bad things. However a lot of people eat fast food, and junk food and they have a higher percentage of getting a stroke or heart attack. In our family that shouldn't be a big problem, because we are already on a vegan vegetarian diet. Still we can always make improvements in our diet. Last night's meeting with David Assherick was packed. I think that people were telling others about how good his sermon was Sunday night and inspiring. Campmeeting has been at it's best this year like gyc was in Baltimore. They have really chosen good speakers. There was a lot more young people there last night. Guess what? I'm not going to tell you till tomorrow. You can guess and post a comment what you think I am going to tell you all! It's Tuesday!

No comments: