Monday, May 21, 2007

Graduation

Yesterday was a really happy day for me, yet it was sad. We saw the Seniors graduate and now I am a Senior!! The service was really nice, and at the end a tradition is the juniors hold gladiolas in the air in the form of the arch when the Seniors graduate. Herb Montgomery was the speaker and gave a good short talk. When it was all over , I had fun taking pictures with juniors and seniors and talking with people. At the end of the day we went to Rosemary Day's and Bob Wint Jr. Wedding. It was in White House. Mom and I really enjoyed it, it was a nice country wedding, not real formal. Not that I don't like formal weddings, but this was a nice country one. I knew Roesmary a little from when I used to go to camp. And we knew both families. It is really nice to be out of school, and enjoy the hot weather. Today I don't have to go to work, but tomorrow I do. I hope you all had a nice weekend too.

No comments: