Friday, June 01, 2007

Inspiring Campmeeting

Well, no one guessed what I was going to say. But it would of been kind of hard.So here it goes. I thought I was going to meet David Assherick this sabbath at the Walwyn's house( church friends) who invited him to stay at their house the whole week he was here. They invited us for lunch, and I got under the impression that he and his family would be there. Since his last meeting was last night, he obviously left today. So last night he had a good last sermon. Mom and I sat in the front, and were blessed. I decided I wanted to go back and meet him. There was a lot of people that talked with him and I was one of the last. He is very friendly and outing . I think we as Christians should be like that. So it was really neat to meet him, because he made a good influence and impact on me this week. In our Christian walk we sometimes get sidetracked or lose signt of what we should be focusing on. He really preached with fire in his heart that we need to not be of this world and, work on our character and bringing converts in the church for Christ soon return. I feel inspired to put into use what he preached this week. I miss hearing his sermons, and I am going to buy them. He preached 5 sermons. Which is the most I have heard him preach, but it went by so fast! As a side note I told him I was Norman's sister, and he was interested in that. He is happy about Norman and Joelle are getting married. I hope I didn't bore you, but maybe I encouraged you that this world is not our home and we really need to set our eyes on the true goal . Again, bring converts into the church, and work on our character. Have a blessed Sabbath!

No comments: