Friday, May 18, 2007

Friday

Here I am at Highland Academy's g dorm computer lab, I was kind of bored surfing on the internet. So I figured that I would do another post on here. Today is Friday. I work in the business office, and right now it is very stressful doing paper and money work with everyone leaving. And I help them pay their bills, so we are behind doing that because it has been super busy! I am sad that some of the seniors are leaving. It is hard to believe that next year I won't have any class to look up at. It will just be us. So we had our class party last night. We went to the Carney's house and some of the class swam in their really nice pool. It was in the 60's yesterday. So a lot of us didn't go , including me. Our class sponsors are Randy Bishop, and Nikie Watkins. So Mr. Bishop didn't bring his bathing suit, and they had his chair very close to the edge of the pool and almost managed to push him in. He held his ground, and held tight. That would of been hilarious. We already laughing as it was. Tonight I get to walk down with the Juniors, a tradition at the Seniors graduation. The girls get to wear white dresses so I am excited about what I am wearing. Hey, next year it will be me. How exciting!!! Have a nice weekend, and Sabbath!

No comments: