Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Summer here I come

Wow, it has been a really long time since I have posted a blog here. I am sorry about that, and I will do better on updating my blog more often. Now that I will be out of school. Tomorrow will be my last day of school, and I am really happy about that. I've managed to get through my junior year!!!And no more chemistry. Tomorrow will be my geometry and bible exams. By the time you read this I probably will be out of school. So it is getting closer to campmeeting, youth for Jesus, and the wedding. Campmeeting this year is going to be awesome. We are going to have David Assherick as our main speaker, Dr. Michael Hasel, and Dr. Hans Diehl. Unfortunately because of work I won't be able to hear Dr. Hasel or Dr. Hans Diehl. Then in June, I will be working in the business office and training in Roy Drusky to do my job there when I am gone in July. In July I am going to ASI Youth for Jesus, and I am really excited about that. I want to get out of the office, out of my comfort zone, and bring in more souls for Christ. And it was three months Norman and Joelle got engaged but now only three months till they get married! Their new wedding website looks really good. So that is what is going on in my life in general.

1 comment:

Stephen McNulty said...

Your going to have an awesome summer. Give me a call when you can. We need to talk.