Sunday, May 27, 2007

Campmeeting

Here we are at campmeeting again. We have some really good speakers this year. Tonight is going to be David Assherick's first sermon. We had Roscoe Howard this past weekend, and Dr. Hans Diehl and Dr. Michael Hasel are going to be seminar speakers throughout the rest of the week. The spirit this year at campmeeting is good. I can tell that the people that have come are in for a blessing.Today was the annual big book sale. We bought David Gates new book. I am looking forward to reading that. Aaron and I got lunch at the Snack shop. Suprisingly, I've been a little bored this afternoon. I usually am never bored. I read a little, and Aaron is counting money from campmeeting meals right now. I hope everyone's summer is going good so far, let me know what your plans are. In month I will be gone to kentucky I am excited about that.

No comments: