Tuesday, June 12, 2007

2 months from now

Hey everyone! Guess what! 2 months from today will be Norman and Joelle's wedding. Can you believe it! Well, we are getting more excited around here about it. Mom and I talk about it a lot. So I am only here at home one more month, or less, 3 weeks to be right. I have never been gone from home a month. But a month goes by pretty fast. I am excited about doing it. So we had a good weekend. On Sabbath we had a different speaker than Pastor Miller. We had Pastor Sharpe come. He was good. On Sunday I played in a piano recital in Gallatin, with Uncle Alber't students. Then, we went down to Rivergate Mall. Mom was talking with Mrs. Damsteegt Friday. She said a lot of the summer dresses were getting sold out, because of sales. And that new dresses were not coming in any more. So we decided we better head down there soon to buy Mom's dress for the wedding. First, we went to Jcpenney, Sears. They had some they were either too flashy, or low cut, or not modest. Finally, we went to Dillard's and my eye caught a dress it was just right. Mom liked it too, tried it on. And then we went to Macy's to sure there wasn't anything she liked better. Then we bought it! Now Mom has her dress. I know I'm a girl, a lot of you wouldn't of put in so much detail. There was only one dress in the whole mall that worked out for Mom, and we are thankful for that. Plus, I am a little bored at work. Our ems accounting program is not working right this morning, and I can't do anything but surf on the internet. And for that matter post new blog entry. If I was at home I would upload pictures. Maybe I will do that later this week. I hope all of you are having a good summer, and feel free to comment on just whatever is on your mind...