Wednesday, June 27, 2007

It's busy around here!

So it has been busy at home right now.

1.We are working on getting wedding rehearsal dinner arrangements made, and that is coming together. I can't wait till August!
2.I am leaving for kentucky in a week. So I have to start packing soon, and I have been shopping to get everything I need. I bought a new iron, and alarm clock Sunday and other things.
3. Sadly, I lost my Auntie Rosie in Austin, Texas. She is my Aunt Mary's sister-in-law. So we are flying out friday for the memorial service which will be held on Sunday. I will be great to be with Aunt Mary again.
4. OPERATION GLOBAL RAIN starts today. So pray earnestly! We are going to Highland church this evening to meet with church members to pray. Aaron told me that it was started by some pastors in Southern California, and Ivor Myers.
5. Meanwhile, I am here at work and both of my bosses are gone. But a couple of staff members are in the building.We are caught up on all of the work we can do. So I am busy at home, but not so at work. This afternoon after lunch I m going to bring things to read, and do!

That is my five points for the day. Have a nice rest of your Wednesday!

No comments: