Friday, June 22, 2007

Happy Sabbath!

Happy Sabbath! To everyone, I haven't updated in a while, bu I thought I would share a picture with you. This was my 8th grade graduation, already 3 years ago! This was a very happy night, and I really like this picture. I appreciated that Norman made a effort in his busy schedule to come all the way from Calif. to it.I wish Stephen could of been there, he's the only one missing in the pic. Next time, I will have a pic with him.
So it is only 2 weeks away from Asi Youth for Jesus! I am very excited! We had a nice week here, and Aaron is preaching tomorrow in Hopkinsville so he has been getting ready all week. I know the Lord will bless him, because he has spent a lot of time studying.Oh and no I haven't forgotten about the wedding. I am definately in the wedding spirit. We got this wedding music book this week, and I am singing beautiful music out of it. When Stephen comes up ( He likes to play the piano, and I sing) we will play out of it. There are songs like "Cherish the Treasure", and" Household of Faith", and " I will be Here", and traditional classical pieces for the pianist .I hope that you have a blessed weekend!

1 comment:

Norman McNulty said...

Happy Sabbath April! Nice to see your updates and pictures from the past. That was neat I could come for your graduation.