Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Gymnastics is not worth it!

Hello! I just came back from a two hour practice of the King and I play. At the end of the first hour, a girl came in the room . She said that Chris Arthur at the gymnastics practice was doing a backtuck into the air and landed on his neck. Ouch! I do not know what his condition is now. But an ambulance came and took him to the emergency room. Please pray for him. He is three weeks away from graduation, and I would hate to see something really bad happen to him.Gymnix homeshow is Saturday night and they were having a four hour practice. I think though that gymnastics is not worth it. You are taking too much of a risk of your body . The music that they play is their routines is horrible!!!!! I don't think that the Lord is pleased when they play that kind of music. I am glad that I am in choir. Because the music we do praises the Lord and we can use it the rest of our lives.Your body is not meant to do tumbling in the air, and so that is why it is so risky. Keep Chris in your prayers. I'll post more info later.

1 comment:

Norman McNulty said...

That's a sad story. Hopefully the guy is ok. Keep us updated.