Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Grandpa's 94th birthday

Yesterday, was my Grandpa's 94th birthday. We went to see him and he appreciated what we did. We gave him presents,and he got a lot of cards. He also got some baloons. Well, I am officially on spring break and I can finally rest, and relax. This afternoon I am going to the business office to finish up some things . My school is doing a musical the King and I. So I am going to memorize the wives parts. Because, I am one of them. I think it will be fun to put it all together, but at the same time I will be glad when it is done. I took a really hard algebra II test yesterday. I hope I did all right, it was really hard. Be glad that you are not taking algebra II. Welcome if this is your first time to read my blog. I saw that one person has discovered it in the blog world. God bless.

4 comments:

Stephen McNulty said...

Hey April! Had fun hanging out with the family on Sunday. Have a good spring break.

Norman McNulty said...

Welcome to the blog world April. Glad you are part of it now. It's nice you could be with Mom and Grandpa on their birthdays. Glad you survived the tornadoes.

Tim said...

I am the first non-McNulty to discover your blog. What an honor!

Also, I didn't know you were a wife already. Congratulations...

Joelle said...

Hi April! It's good to see that you have a blog now. Hopefully your spring break is going well and that you're taking it easy. (Yes, I am glad I'm not taking Algebra II. It's not my favorite memory. I'm sure you'll do great, though!)