Thursday, September 18, 2008

Christine's 18th birthday party

My roommate and I have had so much fun this year. She is a awesome friend of mine. We laugh a lot, talk about many things, and have so much in common in values.I am so thankful to have her a roommate. Last Sunday was her 18th birthday. I planned a birthday party with the help of friends. I have never pulled a surprise birthday party before, so I was a little nervous on how it would turn out. On Friday afternoon, I managed to sneak out of the girl's dorm. I went shopping at Wal-Mart for the birthday party with the help of my friend, Marjorie. We bought streamers, cups, plates, confetti, and things that would make a birthday party fun! On Saturday night, I had Debbie take her on a walk and at the end of the walk they were outside the student center at the birthday party.Christine was so surprised!There were 8 girls, and we had a great time! We ate strawberry rhubarb pie, and drank apple juice.
Here is the table where we had the party.


All of our close friends who came.
Happy Birthday Christine!

No comments: