Thursday, June 05, 2008

Graduation pictures,videos

These are my favorite graduation pictures. I also added a couple of videos.I will never forget this wonderful weekend. Joelle did a great job taking these. Enjoy!


Friday night before we head over to the church

The family waiting for the graduates to march down
I sang "DayStar"



Pastor David Hartman preached a powerful message


Norman,Joelle,and I at home Friday night



Sabbath the Portland church gave me a graduation dinner. It was really nice. Stephen and I.



Aaron and I

Sunday was the big day! Aunt Mary and I, minutes before I march down. The Class of 2008


Briana and I after receiving our diplomas!



The McNulty family

Mom and I

We at very good food at Maggiano's afterwards. Had a great time!
I wish I could go back to this weekend. I kept replaying the weekends activities over and over again in my mind.It was great to spend a lot time with my family. They were all supportive. I really appreciate everything they do for me.



No comments: