Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Graduation!

A lot has happened since I last posted. I've graduated from academy! I am excited about that. Last weekend was a great weekend for our family.It was really nice to have Norman, Joelle, and Aunt Mary with us. It meant a lot to to have them here for this once in a lifetime occasion. We had a lot of good bonding family time. I am really happy to have graduated from Highland. I was ready for a change. I will miss the memories and friends I made there. Sunday we went out to eat at Maggiono's with everyone in our family, and that was so much fun! It was sad to say goodbye to Norman and Joelle, and Aunt Mary. We also went to Centennial Park, and drove through Bell Meade. When I came home I started crying because our house was empty and I realized I wouldn't be seeing my friends for a while. Mrs. Hartman my third and fourth grade teacher wanted to treat all of her students(there were 8 of us) to Sonic last night. So I got to see my close friends again! It was fun talking about funny stories that happened back then. Then, she wrote all of us a letter about the memories she had of us. Thanks to Aaron I now have a digital camera! It will be a lot easier for me to take pictures, and share them with you. So these are my the pictures I have taken since graduation. Stay tuned later for my graduation pictures

Some roses have bloomed in front of the McNulty's house
We've gone to school together since 4th grade. I'm going to miss them.


Candace & I





No comments: