Sunday, June 15, 2008

My summer

My summer so far has been quite wonderful. Already 4 weeks have gone by since I graduated, and I really miss my friends and social life. This summer I'm doing projects that I have always wanted to do but just didn't have time. I have been making some new recipes ( our refrigerator was packed last week after grocery shopping!), scrapbooking: I am putting together a scrapbook of my favorite academy memories, reading: I love to read! I've been reading the latest Adventist Review's and Mission Miracles by David Gates, and I have been taking care of my Grandma by giving her a daily shot.Please keep me in your prayers about what I should do for my career.
In honor of father's day. I want to share a picture of my father on here. I have missed him a lot this year. I wished I could talk to him, and he could see all of us children grown up. One day very soon we will be reunited with him! I'd like to do a post later as a tribute to him.



No comments: