Sunday, September 09, 2007

My 18th birthday

For my 18th birthday, I had a party a week from the day of Norman and Joelle's wedding. While I was busy getting settled back into my Senior year and unpacking from Youth from Jesus and the wedding. It was a lot of fun planning and making the food. I had 7 girls over from my Senior class, so we were busy!

It was hawaiaan themed notice the pineapple, coconut, and lei.

Our meal was delicious we had fruit salad, hot dog sandwiches, chips, and I made homemade pina colada for the drink.

I'm eating leftover cake after the party was over!!





I just finished opening my presents, and I'm socializing with friends. This is Beth and Kendra.




This is my real 18th birthday day. Mom made it very special. She took out all of the little dolls I collected when I was young and set them out in the window seat. She decorated it very pretty too.




My birthday didn't end till Thursday. Stephen came up on my long lunch break and went out to eat at El Azteca with us. First, I opened my presents from Mom and Stephen.






We're happily eating bean burritos, and rice, and other good mexican food. Wish you all could of been here. Thanks for the ones who called or wrote to me it meant a lot! I had a great birthday!
I do have a lot more to update you all on. I have wedding pics, and Youth for Jesus stories and pictures. Have a cool, crisp September!






3 comments:

Tim said...

Happy Birthday April! It was nice to see you at Norman and Joelle's wedding. All God's blessings during this coming year!

Melanie said...

Hi April, Happy belated birthday! God be with you as you begin a new year of precious life.

Adrian Zahid said...

Happy 18th! :)