Sunday, September 23, 2007

College options

I've had a interesting weekend. I went to Young Women's retreat at Indian Creek Camp. It was very good. Maybe, someday I will get a digital camera and I can upload recent pictures more often. It is my last time to go to camp as a young person. I can't believe I will be in college next year. It seemed like yesterday, Aaron was there. So tomorrow I am going to ViewSouthern, and we are thinking and praying about it. I called Ouachita Hills College and they are sending me a dvd about more about their school. I am interested in going there, considering the spiritual atmosphere they have. I took an hour nap today I was so exhausted! Please pray for me in my decisions. Also, I have a silent. A friend of mine from Youth for Jesus has moved to Loma Linda, Calif. She visited Advent Hope yesterday and said she heard Norman preach. Her name was Nikki and she looks asian. I thought that was neat , what a small world we live in. September is about to wind up!

No comments: