Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Time with my family

At the end of February I went home for the weekend to spend time with my family. Norman and Joelle were at our house for a week before they left for mission service in Trinidad. On Sabbath we drove up to Somerset, Ky. Aaron preached at the church.





On Sabbath afternoon we drove to see the Cumberland Falls. It was beautiful!


Aaron, Norman, and I



We met up with our friends Daniel and Kristina McFeeters.





The following week, Norman and Joelle came to see me and friends down in the Collegedale area. It was great to spend some last moments with them before they left. We went out to eat at PF Chang's and celebrated Joelle's grandmother's birthday.




I miss Norman and Joelle a lot. I'm glad that they are only a phone call away. They have been encouraging and supportive to me. Over Christmas break Norman and I were studying Daniel and it was fascinating to learn more about the different kingdoms. I want to study and understand more for myself and I look forward to studying more with Norman. Joelle is such a sweet sister-in-law. I love her fun and positive spirit.
May God bless them in their service.

No comments: