Friday, May 07, 2010

Summer!

I want to share some pictures from the end of the semester.






Ashley, Emily, and I had breakfast together while working on a school project.


And maybe we had a little too much fun...


A group of friends put on a surprise birthday party for Bethany and Lindsey

Lindsey and Debbie water painting


Some of my classmates from this semester




Suzanne, Debbie, Ashley, and I had a girls smoothie night





I love these girls and will miss them this summer




Taking a walk on the Greenway

Last Sabbath at Southern


It has been great spending time at home this week. The first day back I was at the kitchen table eating breakfast. My Mom said, "Would you like any more strawberries or cantaloupe?" I told her no thanks, but just to hear her soothing warm voice at breakfast left me satisfied. I wasn't my usual self the first couple of days. I had hayfever and felt irritated with some allergies. Finally, I took some Claritin and it helped me feel so much better! It was nice to have some long mother- daughter talks. I miss being with her while I am school. On Friday, I drove down to see my brother Aaron at work in the conference office. We went out to eat and then went to Best Buy to check out some computers. It was simply beautiful to be with my immediate family for a week.


It was a long process to unpack everything from college. Now I am packing again to spend five weeks of my summer in the program, SEYC Summer of Evangelism. I am so excited! We will be getting some intensive Bible work training, memorizing Scriptures, and studying Bible doctrines. Pray for us as we reach out to the people of Atlanta who need to hear God's message.
I will be updating my blog while I am there.

No comments: