Saturday, November 01, 2008

Fall at Southern

Fall at Southern has been beautiful. Last Sunday, Christine and I did a fall photoshoot. We had a lot of fun with it.













On Friday, I went to job shadow a physical therapist and that was interesting. Today, was one of our best days at Southern. We went to the North River church, and then we went to a Asian fellowship dinner at the Ooltewah church for missionaries who have served in Asia. The food was amazing! I had two plates. Then, after the meal there were some testimonies. We returned to Southern's campus to see the Mission Expo. There were several booths, where Southern students were encouraging others on mission work. I finished my Sabbath by resting.
This weekend, we could really see the Lord working. I could see one door opening after another for my roommate, Christine. I am excited and happy for her and I'll let you read her testimony at http://www.christinerreynolds.blogspot.com/
Please keep me in your prayers as I am making important decisions for my future.

1 comment:

RacheL aL. said...

wow! Fall looks pretty awesome there! lovely pics! cheers!*