Friday, August 01, 2008

Tim and Sunny's wedding/ California trip

The highlight of my summer was going out to California for Tim and Sunny's wedding, and to see Norman and Joelle. Our family thinks a lot of Tim , and we didn't want to miss his wedding. He is a great friend to Norman, and we have enjoyed all of the times we we have spent with him. I remember meeting him when he was a Senior at Southern, and Norman was a Junior. We appreciate how Tim and Norman are leaders out in Loma Linda and their involvement with spiritual activities. We are really happy for Tim and Sunny, and enjoyed every minute of the wedding.


We arrived in Loma Linda on Thursday, and went to Tim and Sunny's wedding shower Thursday night. On Friday we went out to eat at the Loma Linda University Hospital's cafeteria. I have an interest in the medical field, and I like hospitals. It was neat to see doctor's and nurse's walking around.
Stephen and I
On Friday night, Joelle fixed us a wonderful supper.
It was nice to spend time together as a family.







On Sabbath we went to Advent Hope. It has really grown since I have last been there! Norman pointing out the prophecies

It worked out really nice that Norman's birthday was the day before the wedding. It was an annual tradition at our home to have lasagne, and blueberry pie. We had the same menu out there, and it was delicious!




Sabbath afternoon


Before the wedding began, we enjoyed the music by the string quartet.



Tim and Sunny during their vows.




Mom and I after the wedding. It was a beautiful wedding!

The McNulty family on the back porch.



Sunday evening, Mom and I took a walk outside. I love the palm trees out there!

On that walk, I discovered beautiful flowers. Here is my favorite one!


On Monday, Norman drove us to the Santa Monica beach. That was really fun! We enjoyed spending time together on our last day. While we were on the pier over the ocean we watched the boats in the ocean, the planes flying out of LAX, and the waves rolling in.






I love California and seeing the palm trees and the ocean was awesome! It was great to spend time with family, and to go to Tim and Sunny's wedding. I have a video clip of the trip, but I can't get it to upload correctly here at college. I will put it up when I go home in a few weeks.
















1 comment:

Norman McNulty said...

We enjoyed having you out here. I enjoyed seeing the pictures. It's a great memory of the time when you were here. Glad college has started well.