Saturday, March 08, 2008

Snow!

I have a lot of updating to do, it's been too long! Here is a picture of me before I endeavored to go snow skiing with my friends

When I returned it was Aaron's birthday weekend .His birthday is February 1.Happy Birthday Aaron! God has blessed him with 25 years of life.

On a different note we got 2 inches of snow today, it actually snowed last night. We woke up and were unable to go to church because the roads were icy. We watched 3ABN and saw the Sacramento church Sabbath school, and a rerun of ASI in 2005. Tomorrow I plan on sledding on our backyard hill. I used to do it a lot when I was younger. We would get snow more often too. So I am excited about that. Just to refresh some old memories here is Stephen sledding down our side hill.



The four McNulty children went sledding one day.
(Left to right:Aaron, Norman, Stephen, and April)
And graduation is coming in 2 and a half months! Yay! I am ready for a change but at the same time I am a little nervous transitioning into college. Please pray for me as I set to accomplish some tasks before I graduate!
Edited: I didn't get to go sledding, the snow melted Sunday morning.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.