Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Aaron's quartet


So what we did last weekend. I helped out with the kindergarten division at my church by playing the piano. I really enjoyed, and I loved seeing the little children. Maybe, I should reconsider my plans and take elementary education. Aaron is in a men's quartet called Victory's Voices. They did a wonderful concert at the Hendersonville church. My favorite song they did was "O When Shall I See Jesus", and they did others like "There is a Quiet Place," "I Lay my Sins on Jesus," and "I heard the Voice of Jesus say" Here are a couple pictures to share. Next week, I have a special post so stay tuned.


Aaron enjoys visiting with the members of the church after the peformance.




There you have it. Victory's Voices, they have great harmony. I think they need to do a cd. They are only 5 months old. Aaron and I are going to SEYC this weekend at Southern! So I am excited! Since I didn't get to go to GYC. Have a nice rest of the week!

1 comment:

Joelle said...

Nice to see Aaron's quartet. We'll have to hear them sometime!
Have fun at SEYC. Tim, Sunny, and Adrian went to TN for it.