Sunday, April 05, 2020

Starting a new job! God is faithful.

I want to share an important update that has happened in my life. On January 22, 2020 I started an in-home therapist position! It is rewarding to work with children and families and keep them together. I am very thankful for the God's providences in my life.

I want to share this promise with you as I reflect on God's leading,

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11





1 comment:

Diwakar said...

Hello April. I am a Pastor from Mumbai India. I am glad to stop by your profile on the blogger and the blog post. I am also blessed and feel privileged and honoured to get connected with you as well as know you as a Child of God having interest in reaching out the people with the good news. I am blessed by your blog post on starting a new job and seeing God's faithfulness and sharing promise from Jeremiah 29:11 as you reflect on God's leading. I love getting connected with the people of God around the globe to be encouraged strengthened and praying for one another. I have been in the Pastoral ministry for last40 yrs in this great city of Mubai a city with a great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We reach out to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring healing to the broknhearted. we also encourage young and the adults from the west to come to Mumbai to work with us during their vacation time. We would love to have you come to Mumbai with your friends not until the out break of Corona virus stopped but in near future. I am sure you will have alife changing experience. My email id is: dhwankhede9at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede. Please be assured of my prayers for God's protection over you and your family during these days of Corona virus. God is appealing to His people to turn to Him in 2nd Chronicles 7:14. It is time for us to seek Him.
God's blessings on you your family andfriends also wishing you and your family a blessed and Christ centered rest of the year 2020.