Sunday, September 25, 2016

The beginning of fall

The beginning of fall is coming to TN and I am loving the cooler temperatures!

It's time to update my blog and I really do want to try to do better in share updates about my personal life.

The Lord has blessed this year. I am so blessed to have a wonderful church family and friends. Last December I started the visiting the Ridgetop church and from the first time I visited the church I felt at home. Thank you to those who made me feel so welcomed when I first started visiting. I officially became a member in the summer. We are a family.  I also have enjoyed making friends with the young adults. We like to do fun things together on a monthly basis.



I also have started playing the piano for the beginner's Sabbath school class once a month. It's been fun to be a part of their class!

Since I finished college and graduate school at Southern, I have really missed singing in choir. I finally joined the Madison Campus choir. It has been a blast!

We had our first fall performance yesterday and sang, "Great is Thy Faithfulness," "Blessed Assurance", "Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing," and "He's Been Faithful"

Singing these songs brought encouragement to my heart and a reminder on how faithful the Lord is to us.


I also appreciated Pastor Ken's sermon on service. We need to do a lot to more to reach out to others in our communities. We are here on earth to build God's kingdom and to reach out to those in our communities in need.

Have a blessed week.


No comments: