Sunday, July 05, 2009

Summer school is over! .... The Fourth of July at the McNulty's home

It is already July 5. In the month of June I was abe to complete three hours of General Psychology at my community college. It was an interesting class, and my days were filled with studying. I finished it on July 2!

These are some photos from happy times at home during June. Ranger and I have had a lot of bonding time this month.
The petunias are blossoming beautifully on our front porch.







Yesterday, we had a picnic on the back porch for the Fourth of July.








My Grandma, Mom, brothers, and uncles were there.


My wonderful grandma and I

After the meal, we put on a musical concert for Grandma.
Aaron and Uncle Albert played a trombone duet.

Stephen played the piano, and then I sang some patriotic songs.

My mother and I


O beautiful for spacious skies, For amber waves of grain For purple mountain majesties Above the fruited plain America! America! God shed your grace on thee, And crown thy good with brotherhood From sea to shining sea.O beautiful for patriot dream That sees beyond the years Thine alabaster cities glean Undimmed by human tears America! America! God shed your grace on thee And crown thy good with brotherhood From sea to shining sea.- (Author Unknown)

No comments: