Monday, January 05, 2009

Christmas break

Happy New Year to all! I have returned to college and I am in my first day of classes.
I would like to say that I enjoy reading blogs and I would encourage everyone to keep writing and posting pictures because we enjoy what you have to share. I like to update mine twice a month.
Christmas break was great. I got to spend a lot of time with my close family, and relax. The first week I did a lot of cooking, then the second week I rested.

Aunt Mary came to see us the first week of my break. It was so nice to spend time with her. We went to see Trinity Broadcasting lights on Monday. Then, on Tuesday we walked around Opryland Hotel and ate a tasty lunch.










We enjoyed eating vegeburgers, and for dessert we treated ourselves to cheesecake and sorbet.









Christmas dinner



Uncle Dave, Uncle Albert, Aaron, and Stephen



3 generations: my grandmother, mother, and I
Last Wednesday, on New Year's eve the Portland church had an agape supper. It was so special. We sang christmas hymns, our Pastor gave a devotional thought, there were testimonies, and we ate bread, nuts, fruit, and had grape juice. At the end we had an communion service. It was a nice way to start off the year.

No comments: