Thursday, December 06, 2007

April's Photography!

Hello everyone! If you are wondering how Christmas banquet went. I was really nice, I enjoyed the evening.  Right now I am very excited about some photography I have taken. I am in the photography class this year, and I am finding that I really enjoy it. A couple of weeks ago our project was on taking pictures of movement. So Aaron agreed to help me. I got some really great shots of him playing golf, and throwing the tennis ball. Enjoy!















Nice throw!



Aaron's facial expressions are funny








2 comments:

Joelle said...

Those pics of Aaron are hilarious... especially seeing how he and Norman are so much alike with the ball throwing and golf club putting. :-) (The major difference is that Norman doesn't use a club or a ball.) Good job with the photography.
Looking forward to your banquet pictures.

Tim said...

Joelle, you are so right! And April, looking forward to more pictures on your blog now that you are in photography class!