Sunday, March 25, 2007

Evangelism

One of the most important ways in spreading our gospel to the world, is through evangelism. My church is putting on a evangelistic series right now. It has been conducted by the ladies of our church. Each weekend someone has had a different topic. We have had a couple of non members come, and perhaps the blessings I have received is being a speaker. Tonight I gave a talk on "What happened to Right and Wrong", I talked about the importance of keeping all of God's ten commandments. It was a good experience in public speaking and I wouldn't mind doing it again. Another good outcome of having our meetings was, there was a couple that are members but hadn't been attending church in a while. Since our meetings started they started coming back, and the wife came tonight. I could feel the Holy Spirit there. Next weekend is our last weekend of meetings. May God bless you in this week.

P.S. The weather has been great here, I'm loving the warm weather.

3 comments:

Joelle said...

Wow! That's so cool. Good topic for a speech.

Norman McNulty said...

Wish I could have been there for your talk. Glad it went well.

Tim said...

You might be a future audioverse speaker :)