Monday, February 19, 2007

Engagement

So if you haven't heard , which I doubt, Norman and Joelle are engaged! I am excited for them and I know the Lord will bless their marriage. Tim has a really good video of them after the proposal on his blog. I am excited about the wedding in August. Supposedly, it will probably be held in Michigan. Which is neat, because my dad was born there. Whenever I go there it reminds me of Dad. Joelle seems really happy, she wrote me an e-mail. And I talked to Norman last night on the phone, and he has been waiting to do this for a while. My junior year is getting tougher and harder. Chemistry takes time, and all of my other subjects. Happy President's Day! And Congrats to Norman and Joelle.

1 comment:

Norman McNulty said...

Thanks for the congratulations. You're a great sister. :-)