Monday, September 25, 2006

September fall breeze

Quite literally, this month has been a breeze and has flown by. I am very exicited about Jr History trip a week from wednesday. It is 12 states in 12 days. We will go to Boston,Washington D.C., New York, and Pennsylvania. This past weekend I went to Young Women's Retreat. It was all right.I am really tired, and I think I could go to sleep now. I am very busy with 5 classes, and work. I hope everyone is doing great, when Mom has a chance to go to Wal-Mart . I will get my film developed. And hopefully before I leave I will post them.

1 comment:

Norman McNulty said...

You'll have a good trip. I didn't get to go to Boston on my junior history trip. I'll be in Philadelphia, Thursday and Friday this week, and in NY on Sabbath. I'll just miss you by a few days. Have a good trip.