Sunday, June 18, 2006

Happy Summer Days

Yes, Happy summer days are here. I go to work at 9 am in the morning, and then leave at 2 for lunch. And then I am off for the rest of the day. Which is a really nice schedule. I love to read, and go and sit outside in the summer breeze.I am enjoying my summer, while it is here because I don't have to study. This weekend was nice we went to church, and had fellowship dinner. On each table was a decoration that represented something a father would do. Today we are going to see Grandpa for Father's day and give him some cards. Mom gave a superintendent's talk at church about Father's Day, with using the book Adventist Home, and comments people had made in the Portland Progressive about their father's. I hope everyone is having a nice summer.

1 comment:

Norman McNulty said...

Glad you're having a nice summer. What are you reading in your free time? I think all of us have inherited a taste for reading good books.