Saturday, January 30, 2016

Jesus is Coming Soon!

Happy New Year, on the second to last day of the month!

Praying that this year 2016 will be like one we have never had before. Oh, how my heart longs and aches to share Jesus with as many people as I can this year. I don't want anything to get in the way of doing every thing I can to be a witness for Jesus.

Some ministry goals that I have for this year:

1. Start a Bible study group/ARME group
2. Scripture memorization.
3. Spread 30-40 GLOW tracts a week (a powerful witnessing tool!)
4. Give Bible studies to two to three people. (by God's grace)

This year...I want to record my progress on this Blog. I in no way want to make this, or my spiritual walk something of works. However, I do believe Jesus wants to join Him as co laborers in spreading the three angels' messages to the world!


Jesus is Coming Soon!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi! Just wanted to say I'm glad I found this blog, it seems nice!

Diwakar said...

Hello April Rose. So good to know you through your profile on the blogger and the blog post. I am also glad to stop by your blog post and go through it. Very encouraging, spirit lifting and inspiring to know how passionate you are about sharing the Word of God to the people who are in the darkness and looking at the year 2016 with great expectations of great harvest. I do not know whether I have come across your blog earlier but I am blessed to stop by and comment on your blog post as well as share more about the opportunity you can have to come to Mumbai to work with us as a missionary to the poorest of poor people in the slums of Mumbai, India. I am a Pastor from Mumbai, India and love to get connected with the people of God around the world to be encouraged, strengthen and praying for one another. I have been in the Pastoral ministry for last 36 yrs in this great city of Mumbai a city with a great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We reach out to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring healing to the broken hearted. We also encourage young and the adults from the west to come to Mumbai to work with us during their vacation time. We would love to have you come to Mumbai to work with us during your vacation time. I am sure you will have a life changing experience. My email id is : dhwanhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede. Looking forward to hear from you very soon. God's richest blessings on you, your family and friends. Also wishing you a blessed and a Christ centered NEW YEAR.